May 25, 2011

Vibe Magazine "The Sexy Issue"/ Amber Rose vs Rick Ross


- “What am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die ‘cause I’m not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?” - Amber Rose

Model Amber Rose is sharing the cover of Vibe's June/July 2011 "Sexy Issue" with rapper Rick Ross. Continue to view Amber's cover and read more quotes from her Vibe interview on dating Reggie Bush & Kanye West + Don't forget to cast your vote - Rose vs Rozay...

Amber on the rebound with NFL star Reggie Bush
- “Me and Reggie [Bush] dated very briefly after Kanye…We were both each other's rebound and we both knew that and were cool with that.”



Amber remembering what Kanye thought about her unique look
- “Kanye would always tell be how beautiful I was and that I was going to be iconic. He always said that, ‘Baby, you are iconic. You don’t understand what you have. I didn’t. I didn’t understand it.”

She has been speaking a lot more about her highly publicized relationship with ex-Kanye West lately. Wonder if he's wishing she could go back to the days when everyone thought she never talked :-p.

Whose cover is sexier cover?   Rose vs Rozay.

  

Sorry Amb, I'm going with Ross' cover!


No comments: